Have you ever wanted to work with a truly ‘home run’ product and help it launch successfully?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
An automotive supplier has come up with a revolutionary yet simple idea in the electrical arena that improves peoples’ lives both in the car and out. It appears they will be first to market and have many patents for protection. Now the issue is launching it properly.
As a senior quality engineer, you must be able to hit the ground running regarding all aspects of APQP launch activities. From control plans to capability studies, the PPAP and customer contact is going to be huge to get the product out the door correctly. You must have a working experience with TS 16949. However, there are so many applications for this product, having AS 9100 is considered a plus.
You must have a completed Bachelor’s degree and an engineering degree is strongly preferred.
Requirements & Skills:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Strong TS16949 background
- AS9100 preferred
- Electrical/Lighting experience a strong plus
- CQE or CQM a strong plus
- 5+ years of Quality Management experience utilizing TS16949
- Knowledge of all aspects of automotive quality from APQP launch all the way through to customer contact