Have any idea of what is arguably the hottest niche in automotive parts manufacturing? I’ll give you a hint…the new F-150 is ‘light on its feet’ because of this! Our client is growing rapidly as OEMs scramble to add more content to their vehicles.
The goal is to find an experienced QM who can hit the ground running with extensive knowledge of IATF – 16949 quality systems and dealing with automotive customers (Ford/GM). This is a MUST. It is critical that any candidate to be considered is able to provide references of past bosses who are able to confirm a strong track record of customer satisfaction, developing QEs, lowering scrap and overall process improvements.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
- Extensive experience with TS-16949
- Experience interfacing with automotive OEM customers
- CQE or CQA a strong plus
We have recently revamped our career portal and we’d like to invite you to check it out! It’s packed with new and improved resources for automotive quality professionals you won’t find anywhere else:
- Exciting automotive quality job openings
- Helpful interviewing tips
- Insightful automotive supplier news
- Useful industry-focused articles
- Upcoming career webinar with Jon Molesky
- New video content and more!
Check out these great career articles to assist in your career search: