Our client is looking to fill a opening for a Supplier Quality Engineer with a results driven and experienced candidate.
- Educating and assisting supply base with their adherence to procedures and requirements to ensure compliance
- Planning and executing advanced quality management processes (feasibility review, component review, APQP, Run at Rate, safe launch concept, etc.) during design development stages
- Carrying out system and/or process audits when for potential and current suppliers when the need arises
- Involvement in SQM team and recommendations of potential suppliers for SQM to review, etc.
Without a bachelor’s degree and solid grasp of ISO/TS-16949, you will not be considered for this particular position.
Requirements & Skills:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Strong TS16949 background a MUST
- 3+ years as SQE
- CQE or CQA a strong plus