Are you an experienced automotive quality engineer looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level?
If so, this might be the right fit for you!
A successful tier-1 automotive supplier is looking for a versatile quality engineer to help start-up a new plant. This is a traditional plant quality engineer role which means you must be familiar with all aspects of quality management including: PPAP, APQP,FMEA, Capability Studies, Control Plans, Gage R & Rs, SPC, 8Ds. It reports to the quality manager and has a healthy balance of duties from APQP (on through to launch) and beyond to customer contact with BMW along with problem solving. The quality manager is a knowledgeable, focused person who will bring out the best in you. This individual will also be involved with internal and external audits along with the supporting corrective actions.
Requirements & Skills:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Strong TS16949 background
- CQE, CQM, or Six Sigma a strong plus
- 5+ years experience utilizing TS16949
- Knowledge of all aspects of automotive quality from APQP launch all the way through to customer contact