We have an excellent new opening at a top Tier-1 supplier for an automotive supplier quality engineer.
- Assisting supply base with their adherence to procedures and requirements, providing training where deemed necessary to ensure compliance
- Planning and executing advanced quality management processes (feasibility review, component review, APQP, Run at Rate, safe launch concept, etc.) during design development phases
- Performing system and or process audits when necessary for potential and current suppliers
- Participating on SQM team and recommendation of potential suppliers for SQM to review, etc.
Without a bachelor’s degree and solid grasp of ISO/TS-16949, you will not be considered for this particular position.
Requirements & Skills:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Strong TS16949 background
- 5+ years experience as SQE in automotive industry
- CQE or CQA a strong plus