- Quality of talent. Studies show that top performers are working and not actively looking for a job. We create custom search campaigns in which we call competitors, companies in your area, and candidates with whom we have established long-term relationships, ensuring we find the right person for the job.
- Speed. A.Q.S. maintains a custom database created over three decades of dealing with quality professionals in the automotive industry. Most of our searches can be successfully completed within 10 business days.
- We get straight answers. Candidates interviewing on their own may withhold important details because they must represent and negotiate for themselves. We ask the tough questions up front and get the real answers before presenting prospects to you.
- Guarantee. A.Q.S. offers a 60-day replacement guarantee. We go the extra mile for professionals in the automotive quality business. Feel free to ask about the “extra mile” we offer to our loyal customers.
- Your career benefits. Many times A.Q.S. is utilized in conjunction with other search strategies, both internal and external. We work to find you the finest candidates, rather than just those who are unemployed or active in the job market. As a manager, you are only as good as your team. Leverage our skills and experience to build a winning team!
For most searches, we screen the field and select the best three candidates. Imagine not having to sift through a stack of resumes from unqualified candidates.
We create a custom search profile and search plan once the job specifications and measurements for success are clearly outlined. We then contact hundreds potential companies and candidates as we scour the automotive quality marketplace.
Most of our searches are with existing clients who have already exhausted their own channels. When we are retained, A.Q.S. is glad to split a fee with other firms if they can out-compete us. Our clients save tremendous time by only having to tell one firm what they want and direct other firms with potential candidates over to us for screening purposes. For more details, visit our “How we work” section for employers.
No—unless you hire someone from there. Our client’s name does not surface with any candidates until they have moved through several levels of screening. If there are companies that are off limits, just tell us.
The cost of making a hire mistake can be catastrophic, reaching up to 150% of the employee’s annual salary. Investing in the right candidate is crucial. We work on a percentage basis of the new hire’s first year salary. Our suggestion is to figure out what is a realistic salary for the new hire and set an investment amount for our client. If a candidate’s compensation is negotiated a little higher or lower, the investment remains the same. If you prefer to use a sliding scale based on final compensation, we can work with this outcome as well. Please contact us for further details.