Are you an experienced quality professional with extensive experience with VDA 6.3?
Do you have the skills and personality to direct, administer and deploy all activities of Quality Planning, Quality Assurance and Quality Control?
Then we might just have an new and exciting opportunity for you!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Implement the quality system by establishing objectives, policies, and procedures for plant quality control activities. Monitor overall plant quality progress and performance and makes corrections as needed. Report to top management performance and any needs for QMS improvement (Management Review).
- Ensure that necessary organizational certifications and regulatory requirements are obtained, maintained, and improved. (i.e. TS16949 certification, Customer Certifications, EQS, etc). Ensure organizational readiness for customer, regulatory, and other third party assessments related to the QMS.
- Manage and maintain corrective action system (IQS) for external and internal Quality defects.
The candidate must have a working knowledge of TS / QS / ISO standards, advanced product quality planning, Production part approval process, Statistical Process Control, Measurement systems analysis, Geometric dimensioning and tolerance, Failure mode and effects analysis, advanced technical knowledge in product design functions, manufacturing processes, inspection, metrology, metallurgy, statistical methods, and quality auditing, machining, tooling, and gauging.
Finally, this position will require about 25% travel in the execution of his/her duties.
The client is prepared to offer a competitive relocation package for the right candidate (US/PR only).
Requirements & Skills:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Strong TS16949 and/or VDA 6.3 background
- Customer interfacing experience with BMW preferred
- 3+ years experience as QE at Tier-1 or Tier-2 automotive supplier
- CQE or CQM a strong plus